Dr. Ola Sharaf
The Committee's activities include:
- Leisure activities: such as Daily and Weekly Holidays and sell tickets Dream Park, Crazy Water.
- Tribute and honor to Master's and PhD, incentive awards and pensions, holders working staff of public and private sectors.
- Working on the organization of concerts, conferences and seminars accompanied by hotel services.
- To carry training programs and courses for literacy to improve labor standards and work performance.
- Establish public exhibitions and charity, and monthly exhibitions which include all necessary needs for the family.
- To support charitable status of the workers on special occasions and holidays and winter.
- Working on the reservation of rooms for parties and seminars.
- Contributions to the work of clubs such as Cairo University Club.
- The Commission services and activities prior to working of the staff and public sectors and provide support or face possible sanctions.
- Reserve resorts and flights for recreational activities appropriate for the level of the worker at NRC.
Telephone: (+202) 33371362/433/615/933/449