The international Relations Office ( IRO ) is located in the Main building of the National Research Centre ( NRC ) Campus. It is responsible for implementing the international policy of the NRC.It supports collaboration with governmental organizations , universities, embassies and scholarships agencies.
It is under the direct leadership of the Vice President for Research and International Relations.
It’s main mission is:
- Establishing and strengthening international partnerships and collaborations
- Facilitating and processing international agreements
- Hosting foreign delegations and visitors
- Expanding international opportunities for NRC academics and faculty members, raising NRC profile worldwide.
- Follow up reports and orientation for researchers after being assigned for research opportunities
- Facilitation of transfer of scientific expertise between Egyptian expatriates, scientists abroad and NRC faculties, through setting up joint meetings of mutual interest.
- Actively searching for funding organizations
- Offering inhouse training facilities and scholarships for researchers and students from partner centres and organizations
Linkedin : IRO National Research Centre , please follow our regular updates of opportunities and activities
Please follow our Regular announcements concerning available opportunities for in house researchers to apply for fellowships, grants and research programs ,
- British council Newton Mosharafa fund
- UK Chevening Scholarships and fellowships. http://www.chevening.org/
- DAAD opportunities : https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/en/
- Egypt – China partnership ( please contact Prof. Wagdi
- Egypt – France partnership and opportunities ( please Contact Prof .Enas Mazen)
Meet Our Team
Professor Nabil Abd Elmeguid Saleh ( Ex president , National Research Centre , Egypt )
Prof. Ahmed Fakhry ( focal point for Russia and East Europe )
Prof. Mona Farag ( Focal Point for Germany ) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Enas Mazen( Focal Point for France and French Speaking Countries)
Prof . Zahra Saleh ( Focal point for Africa ) email: email@example.com
Prof.Hemat Allam ( Focal point for The UK ,India and Japan) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. mohammed Lotfy ( Focal point for Scandinavian countries , Malaysia )
Prof. Wagdi Khalil ( Focal point for China and South East Asia ) email: email@example.com
The board meets weekly , on a regular basis , every Monday , 10.00am.
For further queries and opportunities, please contact
Executive Coordinator :
Mme. Maryam Mossad
Phone:00202 33371362——-/ ext. 1227