Division name: Textile Industrial Research Division
Vision: The division represents a scientific center of excellence through undertaking basic and applied researches of high quality and converting their results into technologies for sustainable development of Egypt.
Mission: To develop the Egyptian textile industry in order to make textile products more competitive in the global market.
- To achieve our mission, through producing and building of specialized personnel as well as collaboration with the industrial units for provision of technical, scientific and consultative advices,
- To offer specific training programs,
- To accomplish research and development work,
- To share in technology transfer, and
- To establish a new technologies. In addition, the division has a service unit of special status which enables chemical, physical and mechanical assessment of samples received from different textile disciplines.
– Spinning and Weaving Engineering Department
– Proteinic and Man-made fibres Department.
– Pretreatment and Finishing of Cellulosic Fibers Department.
– Dyeing, Printing and Textile Auxiliaries Department.
– Clothing and Knitting Researches Department
Special Units: The Unit of Special Status of the Textile