Division name: Physics Division
Vision: Pioneering division provides the best services they have through different measurement techniques and cooperates with most of the different divisions of the Centre for its excellence as a basic research team, which contributes to community service solving problems
- Technological development:
Its aim at access to local technology and national production, for example solar cells – semiconductors – laser and its applications in various fields – electrical isolators used in electrical cables recycling of agricultural waste and waste materials plastic water purification.
- Integration between departments of the division on the one hand and other departments of the other divisions, in common technologies, so as to produce a unified technology applied to the local possibilities, for example the integration between the natural and veterinary people and others in the project of treatment of cancer particles gold.
- Upgrading the research performance by encouraging publication in specialized international journals and spreading the spirit of competition and participating in competitive projects locally and internationally.
- Interaction with production sectors and services with a focus on customer-oriented research to serve the specific needs of end users.
4- Investing in young people, especially those with scientific degrees from abroad, in the transfer of technology and providing the possibilities to the extent possible.
- Preparing scientific cadres by supervising master’s and doctoral dissertations in the center, universities or scientific bodies.
- Theoretical physics
- Physics of solids
- Microwave wave physics and electrophoresis
- Electronic Microscope and thin film
- Applied Mathematics
- The unit of measurement of the magnetic properties of materials
- Electronic Microscope Unit
- Spectrometer and Molecular Modelling
- Electrical properties of materials
Name of Coordinator:
Dr. Ali Ahmed Abdel Hamid Wheida