Development and innovation of new technologies to improve agricultural production , achieve food security and self-sufficiency.
Achieving sustainable development and promotion of the agricultural sector through increasing agricultural production by using modern technologies.
Supporting agricultural development through applied researches. Contribution in national efforts aimed at increasing the production of food and fibers in Egypt. Introducing advanced agricultural technologies as biotechnology and nanotechnology as well as t organic farming to maximize the utilization of available resources. and produce healthy food. Conduct studies and research in basic and applied areas to improve production efficiency and recent trends in the production of animal feed, poultry and fish. Raise the productivity of crops under modern irrigation , rationalize water consumption systems and improve the properties of the soil systems. Reduction of soil and water pollution by improving the efficiency of water use in quantity and quality. Integrated Pest Management of insects and pathogens . Recycling agricultural residues. New and renewable energy. Encouraging communication among the businessmen, exporters and investors in the field of agriculture. Promoting collaborative research programs with international agricultural bodies and Foreign agriculture universities. supporting transfer of technology to the agriculture sector across different geographical areas in Egypt to provide sustainable agriculture growth. Identifying future research needs, priorities and assessment of problems to achieve sustainable productivity.
1- Botany 2- Pests & Plant Protection
3- Soil & Water Use 4- Agricultural Economy
5- Animal Production 6- Field Crops
7-Agricultural Microbiology 8- Plant Pathology
9- Water Relations & Field Irrigation
10-Pomology Research 11-Vegetables Researches
12-Plant Nutrition 13- Plant Biochemistry
14- Ornamental Plants & Woody Trees
15- Fertilization Technology
16-Technology of Horticultural Crops
- Agricultural and consulting services.
- Animal production services and poultry.
- The assessment of land resources.
- Biotechnology to improve the nutritional values.
- Plant health and soil amelioration.
- Plant diseases and nematodes.
- Assess and address the contamination of soil and plants.
- Production of ornamental plants.
- Bio-fertilizer production.
- Production of bio-pesticides.
- Production and marketing of medicinal plants.
- Technology drying vegetables and fruits.
- Improve the quality of Egyptian Vegetable Seed
- Moringa production
- The Division also provides specialized training courses in all areas of agricultural fields i.e. environmental & advanced irrigation systems, livestock production and other activities