The Ninth Research Plan (2010 – 2013)
Objectives of the plan:
- The current strategy Focus on national issues and future priorities in light of the Supreme Council for Science and Technology.
- Maximize the scientific contribution in the development process for all nation sectors of production and service.
- Take advantage of scientific ideas emanating from the accumulated experience in the formation of research groups with specific goals.
- Research projects of national scientific and practical importance.
- Competitiveness of Outstanding projects through arbitration mechanisms and evaluation.
- Projects with multi-disciplinary research teams of integrated performance to achieve the ultimate goals in the priority areas: Energy – Water – Biotechnology – Nanotechnology and new materials – Food and Agriculture – Health.
- The annex to the 14 research group with specific goals can be achieved through the integration of research themes in the hand.
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Energy
- Nano Technology and Advanced Materials
- Abiotec Stress
- Increased Cereal and Oil Crops Productivity
- Increased Productivity of Horticultural Crops
- Animal Production
- Stems Cells
- Human Genetics
- Functional Food