The Central Unit for Analysis and Scientific Services is considered one of the Special Services Units that have financial, administrative and technical independence.
The main purpose of establishing such a unit is providing analytic and functional services to support scientific research and apply modern technologies to the production and service sector as well as raising the efficiency of research in the applied field, testing the validity of products and their quality level.
This unit is headed by a board of directors composed of seven Ph.D. holders including chairman of the board of directors, vice-president, general secretary of the unit and the remaining members.
Board of Directors of Central Unit For Analysis and Scientific Services (CUASS)
- Prof. Dr. Mostafa Zaki Mostafa Board Chairman
- Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Sayed Ahmed Farag Co-Chairman
- Prof. Dr. Abou El Fettouh A.Abd El Hakim
- Prof. Dr. Ali Ali Shabaha
- Prof. Dr. Farouk Rasmy Melek
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Mostafa El Foly
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Refat Hussein Mahran Board Trustee
The Central Unit includes two main Labs.:
- Material Testing Lab.
- Central Services Lab.
Material Testing Lab. Departments:
- Ceramics, Polymers and Solid Matter
- Textile and Paper
- Thermal Analysis
- Electrical and electronic Work Shop
Central Services Lab. Departments:
- Mass Spec
- EM (Scan, Trans)
- At.Ab .& UV
- HPLC & GLC (Amino acid Analysis)
- Raman Spec.
The Central Unit Equipment
- Image Analysis System
- Instron 1128 , 5500R
- GLG & HPLC
- IR, UV and Visible
- Mass Spectrometer
- Atomic Absorption
- XRD Analyzer and x-ray Single Crystal
- Thin films
- Biological samples cutting
- Raman Spectrometer
Telephone: (+202) 33387803